m i x e d u p .
There are many unsung heroes in the natural hair industry and it gives us great joy to highlight twelve black women that are single-handedly changing the game directly from their kitchen. With many hair products on the market, it's hard to find authentic brands that are healthy for natural hair. However, through The Texture Mix, we'd like to take the time out on International Women's Day to salute the business owners behind our featured brands. They are featured in no particular order, but we are honored to have featured so many black, women owned businesses that have had ENOUGH of settling for what the industry has to offer. Instead of complaining, they are blazing a trail to make sure you have access to healthy hair products. To learn more about each of these beauties, select their picture and read their story!
12. Meet Camille of Girl + Hair
11. Meet Cindy of Diva By Cindy
10. Meet Cheyenne of Patsie Girl
9. Meet Taniqua of Simply Mita
8. Meet Shawne of It's Your's Hair Co.
7. Meet Bernadette of Clo-Vee Products
6. Meet Latonia of Simpkins Hair Care
5. Meet Teshara of Farasue's Garden
4. Meet Terrinique of Kurlee Belle
3. Meet Cassandra of Bisou Hair Co.
2. Meet Michelle of Curls and Potions
1. Meet Jeannell of Moisture Love
We're excited that you are able to try many of their products right here in The Texture Mix! More importantly, celebrate all of the women in your life today! May we KNOW them, may we BE them, may RAISE them! Happy International Women's Day!